Waving goodby for the weekend

Atticus sleeping

Ahh, the glorious weekend is upon us all. THANK YOU!!

I will be printing a bit and relaxing alot. Maybe not quite like Atticus up there- which by the way, is how I found him when I got back from the grocery store this morning.

I've been busy busy busy uploading all kinds of pics for the blog, etsy, and website {to come!} so I'll start leaking those pics as soon as possible. For now- check out the etsy shop with a WHOLE BUNCH of new stationery up for grabs!

... I have 2 lines to introduce next week, and my-oh-my am I excited. Really, Atticus would even get up for these! "Lovely Blossoms" and "Flora & Fauna" will be launched on Tuesday & Wednesday so be sure to come on back to the blog to check them out!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

0 comments:

 

Graphic Design by erilouboston :: Blog Design by emilyjune