Whimsical & Nautical

DSC00815DSC00817DSC00819DSC00818DSC00820

I thought I would mix it up a bit and show you all something that I HAVEN'T letterpressed but am equally as happy with the turnout!

Brendan and Liz are getting married in Rhode Island this summer and reached out to me to design some 'ticket' style invitations. They were getting married near the water and this project was a perfect opportunity to play around with fonts, designs, flourishes, and digital printing!!

Everything was digitally printed by HPG in Waltham, MA (thanks, Joan!) on true white speckletone 100lb cover which I found on the ever popular French Paper. Brendan and Liz wanted a recycled paper that had some 'fleck' to it, and the speckletone did not disappoint! For the response envelope, we used a recycled paper similar to the speckletone and wrapped everything up in a citron pocketfold. My favorite element was the kraft envelope we used-- it was PERFECT.

So there you have it folks, I'm not just a letterpresser! These will remain one of my favorite digitally printed wedding invitations ever! Congratulations Brendan & Liz!

ps: that incredible map? It was designed by Brendan himself... in powerpoint. AMAZING!

pss: is anyone else taking note that this is my 3rd wedding invitation this summer for The Glen Manor House? This is so exciting!

5 comments:

AZ in August said...

Wow this is amazing, I love it! It's so spectacular, you really are a Jane-of-all-trades!

Elizabeth Bardwell said...

Thank you AZ!! :p I'm blushing... ha- get it?!!

Elizabeth said...

Liz, these are amazing!

Dancing Pen said...

I LOVE these!!!!!

[isobel sage] said...

i love the colors and style of these! and i love that st. george's school is on "purgatory road" how...appropriate. love!

 

Graphic Design by erilouboston :: Blog Design by emilyjune