Garden Wedding in Maryland

Garden WeddingGarden Wedding 1Garden Wedding 3Garden Wedding 4

Just in case you hadn't noticed, the new blog/site it up and running!! Thanks to one of my best friends, Erica, Blush Design Studio has been entirely transformed. I am so excited to present this to you all!

Between designing on my new logo, teaching Gable to play nice with a motor, and working with brides, it's been a very busy couple of weeks; I can't wait to show you what I've been working on!

I am so pleased to present to you, the wedding of Cari and Bryan. Cari is one of those brides that you can immediately relate with, and throughout the course of our eMails back and forth, she mentioned to me that she and Bryan met doing field research on Damselflies. She was looking for an invitation that was inspired by vintage and natural elements and also tie into their tented garden estate wedding in Maryland.

We letterpress printed the invitation and post card on 140lb cotton rag paper in an antique color and used a vintage shade of green and charcoal grey with matching envelope. The little damselfly is my favorite part!

You'll notice we did a few fun things on that envelope- first, we didn't letterpress them! They are actually gocco screenprinted in silver and a matching green ink. Something about the textured grey envelopes just screamed for me to play with them. I just love how it all came out!

Congratulations, Cari & Bryan!

1 comments:

AZ in August said...

Love the Gocco but love the new layout even more! :o) Congrats Liz!!

 

Graphic Design by erilouboston :: Blog Design by emilyjune