Romantic Calligraphy Wedding

UtsetUtset closeupUtset ReceptionUtset2

Ladies, Gents, and Fuzzy Animals- WE are in wedding season. I apologize to everyone for my lack of blog postings; it has been incredibly busy here at Blush Design Studio! Gable and I are having the VERY distinct pleasure of working with some of the greatest minds this world has to offer, and I love each and every one of my clients. ‘Clients’ is the wrong word—I think of them all as friends before a person who just pays me for beautiful paper, and I strive to maintain that relationship with absolutely everyone I work with. Sure, it takes more time, but I really feel it gives that extra ‘touch’ with everything I print and design.

I would like to introduce you all to Michelle and Chris, and their BEAUTIFULLY calligraphed wedding invitations. Calligraphy Katrina (recently launching her debut stationery shop, Maison Du Papier) used her incredibly impressive calligraphy talent for the entire suite and I was given the absolute pleasure of letterpressing them.

When I first spoke with Michelle, she mentioned wanting a sleek, sophisticated, and simple invitation with some ‘class.’ I think these do it! The invitation was printed on Crane Lettra 220lb duplex stock (folks, this stuff is THICK), and took the careful lines of the calligraphy so well it’s like the duplex weight was designed for this calligraphy. The reception and response cards were printed on the 110lb weight and came through just as beautiful. Everything was printed in a classic black ink, and matching Crane Inner and Outer envelopes tied the whole package together—everything is perfectly suited for their June wedding in Florida.

I just love everything about this invitation suite, and can’t thank you enough, Michelle and Chris. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this experience with you! CONGRATULATIONS!

1 comments:

[isobel sage] said...

keep this font for whenever i decide to get married. i love love love these invitations!

 

Graphic Design by erilouboston :: Blog Design by emilyjune