Romantic Floral Wedding in Boston

ParkPark3Park1Park2

You would think that I grew up living in a garden working with as many florals as I do. Truth is, I didn't, and couldn't keep a plant alive to save my life, but they are quite literally one my most favorite elements to work with- in any capacity. Flowers- especially when they are at the MOST full of their bloom are one of the most beautiful elements on this earth. Those and diamonds. I love when they sparkle in the sun! I could look at flowers and diamonds every single day for my entire life (along with my husband, and pups Atticus and Tucker) and be the happiest person ever.

Hillary and I go way back- well, from last year at least. It all started with some silver menu stands, the little usps that could (not), and a hope. You see, I was just starting Blush Design Studio when Hillary and I exchanged a few notes about Gable at the tail end of last year, and when she reached back out to me at the start of this year- well, I was sold when she mentioned florals; it was over. It was like a necessity for me to design something using the signature florals that you all have seen time and time again on the blog (I'll never get tired of showing them, they brighten my day). When I finally met with Hillary and Richie, they came armed with ideas, colors, and even fabric swatches to help me match ink. Excellent! That almost makes a designers job TOO easy-- and that isn't a complaint, ha!

The romantic flowers cascade the top of the invitation printed in a deep purple and gold ink (mixed to match the antique gold envelopes!) and we carried several flower elements into the accommodations and response cards as well. Everything was printed on 110lb Crane Lettra Ecru paper. There will be belly bands to hold everything nice and tight together and envelope liners as apart of this suite; I can't wait to show photos once they are created!

To Hillary and Richie: Congratulations!!

1 comments:

girl said...

Umm, love! Love my invitations, love you, Liz. Love love love! I could not have asked for better invitations nor a better vendor. Thanks for making my nerdy letterpress invitation dream a reality :)

 

Graphic Design by erilouboston :: Blog Design by emilyjune