Ramped up!

I wanted to post a quick (more business related) post to the blog this morning and say thank you for those amazing brides who have already said too much about Blush Design Studio on wedding forums, emails, and the like. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!! ;)

It's a slow journey, but Gable and I are ramping up the business as quickly as possible to keep up with orders and keep the brides as happy as can be in this time of planning. As you can already see, we've redesigned the place a bit with our new logos and colors.

Also to that extent, I have printed samples for a friend who has graciously accepted the position of resident photographer to see what magic she can work. Lighting is very important with letterpress to capture that 'kiss' into the paper, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm ill-equiped when it comes to photography skills. I am also busy working on custom designs for brides and, should they allow, will be sharing those with you all as well. I'm excited about each and every one of my custom creations and can't wait to blog about those!

So my plan is to be ready, steady, and steam forward this week with printing. I will have some amazing prints to show you by the end of the week, and I can't tell you how excited I am! {Really, I'm working on a vintage ocean theme for a bride with the most amazing vision and ideas- we're working with Silver and Navy, two absolutely beautiful colors together, and injecting a texture within the paper to which I can't even compare.}

For those interested in sharing your vision for wedding invitations, custom stationary, or even pre-printed paper goods, please send me a message! Gable and I are more than willing to put our minds together and create something fabulous!

Till next time!!

0 comments:

 

Graphic Design by erilouboston :: Blog Design by emilyjune